Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cooking Class Gift Certificates

Give the gift of a cooking class gift certificate for all of your Holiday and Birthday Gift Giving - Always the right size and color, and oh so easy to purchase, my cooking class gift certiticates are good for any class I will offer as a part of my At Home with Heidi series or my On the Farm series of cooking classes in the upcoming year. Or we can fashion on for a private cooking class all your own.

I type the certificate up in a cute note and wrap it up in a small individual casserole dish tied up with a bow - the perfect gift for your favorite gourmet or gourmand, long time or novice cook and you can make it for any dollar amount you'd like. Gift certificates given this holiday season will be good now through November 25, 2013. Contact me at hlnc@carolina.rr.com with your holiday order - still plenty of time for holiday delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment